Microlight VestRegular price £135.00
Need a lightweight down gilet for multi-activity insulation? With 100% recycled down and body mapped baffles, our Microlight Vest delivers core warmth without restricted movement or wasted weight. Our classic Microlight Vest has been upgraded.
In addition to a fresh, active-cut aesthetic, the use of zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction ensures a more intelligent distribution of down, eliminating cold spots and delivering warmth exactly where it’s needed. Built exclusively from recycled fabrics, it uses 700FP, 100% recycled down, alongside a 100% recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon outer with a weather-resistant DWR coating. Practical mountain features include easy-stretch elasticated armholes, harness-friendly zipped pockets, a drawcord adjustable hem and a close-fitting collar.They also include a compact stuff sack and a weight of just 317g for the easiest possible carry.
Whether you want casual everyday warmth or a flexible mountain midlayer, the new Microlight Vest is versatile and lightweight.
- Product Code:QDB-18
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Close fitting down filled collar
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (118g Size L
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included