Electron Pro JacketRegular price £265.00
With its zoned baffles, high-loft goose down and ascent-ready feature set, our Electron Pro Jacket makes mountain-grade warmth and protection packable, portable and flexible. As part of our Ascent range, the Electron Pro Jacket is designed for winter insulation, alpine climbing and year-round mountain use.
The lightweight outer is built from 20D Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a DWR coating for improved weatherproofing. Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction helps minimise bulk, eradicate cold spots and increase core warmth. The 800FP goose down is treated with a Nikwax® hydrophobic finish for coping with moisture.
Other key features include stretch-panel cuffs, a helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak and a pair of harness-friendly YKK® zipped hand pockets. With its premium down, advanced fabrics, and active fit, our multifunctional Electron Pro Jacket strikes the ideal balance between warmth, weight and mountain utility.
- Product Code:QDN-85
- Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK® Natulon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex® Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (190g Size L)
- Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included