Cirrus Alpine JacketRegular price £175.00
Head out on winter hikes and cold weather climbs with our lightweight Cirrus Alpine Jacket. With 100% recycled synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ for durable, high-loft protection, it’s a versatile alpine all-rounder.
The Cirrus Alpine Jacket is built for the mountains. The soft, 30D, 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum ripstop shell features a tightly woven downproof structure with a DWR lining for enhanced weatherproofing. This is paired with the 100% recycled synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™, with zoned micro-baffle stitch-through construction. Developed to provide the feel and warmth of down using 100% recycled, ultra-fine synthetic fibres, this insulation is water-repellent, compressible, and highly efficient. The Cirrus Alpine Jacket also features a snug under-helmet elasticated hood, harness compatible pockets, easy-stretch glove-friendly cuffs, an adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack.
Hardwearing and flexible, the Cirrus Alpine Jacket delivers plenty of warmth for changeable mountain conditions.
- Weight:455g / 16oz
- Product Code:QIO-60
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™
- Under helmet snug fitting elasticated hood
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining